Warranty period: The product’s warranty period is 12 months.
- Customers must provide the purchase invoice or any proof of purchase. (If the customer is missing and unable to provide the invoice or proof of purchase, the warranty period will be calculated according to the product serial number S/N:, we follow the original shipping date.
- The RMA or Order Number number must be clearly marked on the packaging.
- Shipping costs are dues and payable by you prior to the return shipping of products
- Warranty request must be complete with the following required information, so that we can track your product.
In particular, the warranty will be null and void if;
- The PCB board has been modified and/or wilfully damaged in any way; or
- The serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; or
- The product is damaged by water, corroded, regular wear and tear (frame/base case scratch is treated as falling damage), squeezed or improperly used.
Noted: Warranty only covers defects of products caused by manufacturing.