At this time, Ross Key Country Band is looking for seasoned musicians interested in playing traditional country music ONLY. This may include some traditional outlaw, southern blues, bluegrass, and southern gospel.
- Must be in a position to attend weekly rehearsal sessions.
- Must agree to a dress code while on stage or representing the band.
- Must be willing to learn new material for other performers the band may back at Traditional Country Network's three (3) annual events. Two (2) events are 7 hours in length (performance time of 4 - 4½ hours). The other event is a 12-hour show (performance time approximately 5 - 6 hours time.)
The following positions are open and if you are interested, please send your background in country music, instruments played, lead/backup vocals a plus, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. At some point, we will be holding auditions. Do not apply if you are unable to travel for 2 or 3 weeks at a time or longer.
- Lead guitar (capable of switching to Rhythm when needed)
- Bass guitar (FILLED)
- Steel guitar
"Resurrecting Music Row One Country Song At A Time" ...RKC
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ROSS KEY
• Lead Vocals • Rhythm Guitar • Bass • Dobro • Banjo • Fiddle • Keyboard/Piano • Mandolin • Upright Bass
• Entertainer • Musician • Singer/Songwriter
• 30+ Years Professional Experience
• Sold through ASCAP
• Represented by BMI Nashville
He has performed on stage with Willie Nelson by personal invitation, and opened for Waylon Jennings, Alabama, Emmylou Harris, Ronnie Milsap, Jimmy Buffett, Hank Williams Jr., Freddy Fender, Joe Stampley, Moe Bandy, and numerous others.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Earned a private audience with King Gustaf of Sweden during European Tour (1976)
• Commendation and Recognition from the Musicians In Action Guild (2011)
• Independent Country Music Association (ICoMA) "Best Musician" Nominee (2012)
• Independent Country Music Association (ICoMA) "Male Artist of the Year" Nominee (2013)
• Independent Country Music Association (ICoMA) "Best Country Music Festival" Winner (2013)
• Currently serving on the Board of Directors for ROPE International (Reunion of Professional Entertainers) (2014-2016)
• Clay's Country Radio, (United Kingdom) "Male Artist of the Year" Nominee (2016)
• Clay's Country Radio, (United Kingdom) "Band of the Year" Winner (2016)
• Clay's Country Radio, (United Kingdom) "Songwriter of the Year" Nominee (2016)